Camp Ravenna Joint Military Training Center

Camp Perry Joint Training Center sign

The former Ravenna Army Ammunition Plant (RVAAP), now known as the Camp Ravenna Joint Military Training Center (Camp Ravenna), produced ammunition for U.S. military during World War II, the Korean War, and the Vietnam conflict. Administrative accountability for the entire 21,683-acre facility has been transferred to the United States Property and Fiscal Office (USP&FO) for Ohio and subsequently licensed to the Ohio Army National Guard (OHARNG) for use as a military training site, Camp Ravenna. The RVAAP restoration program involves cleanup of former production/operational areas throughout the facility related to former activities conducted under the RVAAP.

 

    AMMENITIES INCLUDE:

  • Live Fire Shoot House

  • Improvised Explosive Devise (IED) Lane

  • Structural Collapse Simulator

  • Tactical Vehicle Maneuver Area

  • Engineer Dig Site

  • Engagement Skills Trainer (Virtual)

  • Convoy Operations Trainer (Virtual)

  • Battlefield Combat Simulator 3 (Virtual)

  • Call for Artillery Fire (Virtual)

  • HMMWV Egress Assistance Trainer

  • MK 19 Grenade Launcher

  • M4 Rifle Zero/Qual Range

  • Fire and Maneuver Range

  • Hand Grenade Qualification

  • Land Navigation Course

  • Laser Tank Range (No Ammo)

  • Hand to Hand Combatives

  • Leadership Reaction Course

  • 40 ft. Rappel Tower


MAIN GATE:
8451 State Route 5
Ravenna, OH 44266

EAST GATE:
1438 State Route 534 SW
Newton Falls, OH 44444


RANGE CONTROL PHONE NUMBER:
614-336-6041